Thursday, October 1, 2009

~October Fun~

If you can't tell from the lack of Blogging, Tommy and I have been so busy! We are working on print orders, wrapping up wedding albums, booking weddings, sr. photo shoots and more. I am sure that this winter we will have some time to slow down and just hang out. I wanted to add just a couple of little things from October. I am sure we will still have some October moments to blog about later but still, for now...

I saw this lil ornament online last week! I want to make it myself!

Went back to my old HS this October! Boy has it changed!

Tommy and I went with my rents to Rigsby's Kitchen to Celebrate
my mom's birthday and our Anniversary.



Tommy and I spent another evening eating Sushi, surprise... surprise!
We really enjoyed the Baked Crusted Almond and Srimp Roll. Yum!


Saw this at a photo shoot Tommy and I did. Looks like Africa.

All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go! Just Kidding! We went out!

Cooked some fun foods for mom and dad!



Apple Picking got canceled the fourth Friday in a row because of rain! Boo! I still want to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment