Thursday, October 1, 2009

~Quote Me~

These are some of my recent quotes on my facebook page. If you don't have facebook... you are officially filled in on our last couple of weeks.

Meredith Feisel This is one of my favorites! I love you Tommy! Thank you so much for shooting a Trash the Dress Session of Me! One of the best memories of my Life!

October 17 at 11:53am




Meredith Feisel is going to bed! i had the most amazing night babysitting the cutest lil baby ever! i love you baby alia!

October 18 at 3:03am



Meredith Feisel off to bible study. loved having our intern with me (by my side) all day! ;)

Wed at 6:27pm


Meredith Feisel editing 1,500 pictures! wow!

Thu at 1:24pm ·



Meredith Feisel off to photograph (and enjoy) priscila's "luxboheme private party"! can't wait!

Thu at 4:34pm


Meredith Feisel wishing it wasn't raining!

Yesterday at 11:29am ·

Meredith Feisel wants to go to walmart and a movie!

Yesterday at 10:02pm ·


Meredith Feisel went to walmart and a movie!!! also went to bed at 4am this morning!

2 hours ago ·


Meredith Feisel
once again is pitching, tossing, throwing away, getting rid of and kicking stuff out of my house! lol. nice afternoon break! spring cleaning in october! i tossed 3 trash bags last week and tommy and i are up to 4 trash and 6 donation bags. i can not ...believe that all of that extra stuff got into my house! i'm so organized! ahhhhhhh! two more power hours and tommy is making us kung pow chicken!Read More

4 minutes ago ·


Meredith Feisel doing wedding make up this morning for diana!

2 seconds ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment