Wednesday, November 9, 2011

~Audrey Turns 5ive~

Audrey (Jill's daughter) turned 5ive in October and boy did she get to celebrate in a big way! Jill booked a Glow in the Dark Put-Put place in Gahanna and it was awesome. Aud loves Spiderman and so the theme began...

Here is Audrey “Ready to Go” with Glow in the Dark ball and all. She was so focused both times she played the 18 holes, before and after cake and presents!
Jill and I were so happy to get to hang out a little at the party. We watched Audrey and Brooke Put-Put. You can't tell in this photo but Jill and I have Glow in the Dark Hairspray streaks in our hair. We laughed so hard after we put it in because it was a gray color and we thought we looked a little older than 30!
~Brooke & Me~
I had to pick this photo for displaying Audrey's adorable cupcake tower that Jill made. Can you see that typical lil “sweet face” rolling her eyes! I guess she didn't want me taking her photo. LOL. I love how Jill ran with the Spiderman theme and made the webs on them. She also found blinking glow in the dark balloons and Glow Bracelets.
I thought the sign at the party room door was cute! Of course the décor in there is so “busy” that I didn't even notice it when I came in.
Audrey loved her Spiderman gifts that I bought her. I think her favorite was the night light! I wish I could have found a Spiderman gift bag. Oh well. PS - check out the wall paint in the back ground! It really was a very fun event room.
I was so happy to capture a Family photo of the Wendorfs, Kettingers, Kraszewskis and the Nurenbergs! Silly Aud!

I really think that Audrey and every guest there, really had a great time! Jill did a great job with the theme and decorations - as usual! Happy Birthday Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment