Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~Engagement Sessions~

Last Friday we had an engagement session and we started downtown. 20 mins in, it started poring. We headed for Plan B, BOMA! Their wedding is the 4th of July this year. We are looking forward to it. We love the graffiti pix! They're Tommy's favs.













Nick and Kristin are getting married this summer also. Kristin is such a sweet heart. They are both living up in Akron and came to Columbus for their shoot too. K used to work and attend OSU so the last pix is in front of the building that she worked at. When we are on Campus I stayed with both cars in a private lot (that had 9 completely empty spots) while the three of them ran across the street to get "the shot". Of course a cop comes... and I spend 5 mins talking (and kind of arguing) my way out of tickets, for both cars! Thank God I won. I am sure that they would have been very expensive. lol.














No comments:

Post a Comment