Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Happy 28th Bday~

I can't believe that we just celebrated Tommy's 28th Birthday, Turning 28 on the 28th! His birthday landed on a Friday this year but of course we didn't want to out and stay out late because we had a photo shoot, all day, Saturday. We did end up going to Shadowbox for the Lunchbox Show Friday at noon. Later that evening Clarissa came into town. We had dinner together and hung out. She stayed the night and helped out on Saturday for our first Fashion Shoot. On Sunday Tommy and I went to my rents house for a brunch and they gave him their gift... another Thomas Keller book. What a birthday. I can say that both books already payed off, brunch on Sunday was out of book one and dinner tonight, chicken out of book two. Oh my goodness!!!!!! I am one happy girl! Of course he's happy too! :)

~Opening his Early Gift, I couldn't wait to give it to him~
~So Excited about his new cookbook. It's Called Wood-Fired Cooking: Techniques and Recipes for the Grill, Backyard Oven, Fireplace and Campfire. I thought he would like it because "its versatile". Now, he wants to go camping. :) ~






No comments:

Post a Comment