Monday, August 1, 2011

~Bizzy As A Bee~

This blog is of one of my busiest weeks ever. Four words could describe my entire week, Babysitting, VBS (Vacation Bible School), Movies and Lauren!

All week I babysat three little ones from 8:30am to 2pm. Monday we started a theme of the color Orange! That kept us quite busy! That evening Tommy and I worked VBS at Quest Community Church. We took photos of everything going on along with taking photos of all the kids individually for a “frame project”. Tommy ended up working T-F photographing more of VBS but I was sitting the rest of the week. Boy was I in for a world-win of fun!

~Getting Set Up~

~A Sample of the frames the VBS kids made~
Tuesday after babysitting Jack, Audrey and Ryan H. I picked up Brooke and Audrey W. at Daycare and had them til 11pm. This pic is of Audrey H., Jack and Ryan on the way to the Worthington library!

Then on Wednesday night I stayed at Marvin and Jill's so that I could take Brooke and Audrey to Daycare in the morning. M&J took a flight out to Vegas around 4am that morning, Daycare does not open til 6am. When the girls woke up I got them ready and we were off! Then I was off to sit my other three. I repeated the same routine on Thursday and Friday morning/evening too. I felt like a Moma!

Brooke, Audrey and I went on some adventures while I had them. One night we went to the Pet Store to look around. We were going to go to the party store but they were closed so we went next door. The girls had a blast looking at the fish, bunny, turtles and hampsters!

After the Pet Store we went the Library! The girls had such a great time and entertained themselves well. They each picked out two books to take home and read them in the car, at home and wanted to take them to bed. LOL. Good thing we started the summer reading program!
After the Library I thought the girls the meaning of "Life's Short - Dessert First" - hehe! While we were at DQ Brooke ran into a friend of hers! Their family sat next to us and we talked while we had ice cream. It was about 100 degrees and the perfect day to do so!
Friday when I got off work with The H's I met my parents at our house and the four of us watched Harry Potter 7.1 before heading out to the movie theatre to see THE LAST HARRY POTTER Movie! We all four liked the movie. I was the only one that had read the book and was sad that some things were changed and missing but I still loved it and can't wait to see it again.

~At Easton - After the Movie~

Apparently July was Pizza Month because Tommy was working his butt off to perfect a new pizza crust. One of my favorites was this thin crust pizza he made with chicken, onion, artichoke, tomato, peperoni, fresh motz and seasoning!

While Tommy was making the pizza above I went down stairs to water the garden and guess who popped into the front stairs hall? This little guy! He must have won the Gold in Long Jump because it took me forever to get him out of the house!

One of the nights that I babysat Brooke and Audrey we decided to have a lazy Movie Night. We popped popcorn and snuggled up! I took these of the girls filling their bowls. Later Audrey asked me if I was going to eat everything else left in the bowl! LOL!

I almost forgot to add that Mom, Dad and I went to another movie. We went to see Pirates 4! I must say that it got bad reviews and I was not sure how we were going to like it but I loved it. I thought it was as good as the 2nd one. I liked it better than the 3rd and of course none of them will every top the 1st! I thought I was going to miss Keira and Orlando too much but the story line held kept me distracted and Penelope did a great job!

Over that weekend Tommy and I went to Easton for a date night. We went shopping at Easton then we stopped in for an appetizer at Bon Vie and look who we saw strollin' along.. shopping for wedding bands? My good friend Lauren and her Fiancé John! Yea! I ran outside and asked them if they wanted to join us at the bar! We sat and talked about the wedding and then decided to walk over to The Swanky Abode... we finally made it in! It's a store that Tommy knows the owner (friend of a friend) and it was closed the last two times we were there!
~I had to get this - BLAH, BLAH, BLAH Post-it Notes~

Wow! What a week! More summer fun to come! Got to get caught up before my bday rolls around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment