Sunday, July 17, 2011

~Scentsy Party~

I am having a Scentsy Party to earn free products! I plan on getting something for the kitchen and Tommy's office. Do you think this one would be perfect for Tommy? If you are a OSU Fan please consider still ordering! LOL!
I love "My Dear Watson" scent and the Miracle Collection. I have "Faith" and "Charity" and I want to earn "Hope" for the Kitchen! I think it would look so nice in there. This collection has such a cool rustic look. Even though our decor is really modern I think they fit right in!
Also, all of the baby items are so adorable! They make me wish I had a nursery to decorate right now! You can get this sweet little warmer, one for a boy of little stuffed animals that scents fit in. I love the elephant! He is darling! Casey showed me the piggie when she was in town and they are so soft! :)

I also have three of these plug-ins for our three bathrooms! This pattern is so simple and goes with everything in my opinion! They are perfect to use as a freshener for just leave on for an hour to have the house smell good.
Please feel free to check out Casey's site and order. Casey and I went to High School together. I miss her a lot. She lives in Cali now with her husband Richard. She is a military wife and I really want to support her business. :) My party is from now through July 29th 2011!

~High School Graduation~
~This Feb~
https://caseycox.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=45308168

No comments:

Post a Comment