Thursday, April 22, 2010

~All In A... Well, 9 Days Work~

~Good Eats~
Tommy and I can not say it enough. The $2.95 at Brio is a God Send! We went Brio on Friday afternoon for a break during work. It was so nice to sit out on their patio (by the water fountain) and snack on four different appetizers. We were going to get these three with the calamari but they recently took it off the menu, sad, but they replaced it with a fried cheese ravioli. Yum! We very much enjoyed them. After we were done eating we headed toward the car and noticed a familiar face, Olivia. She was the little girl that sat behind us at the Clippers game a few weeks ago. She was in her little Easter dress and also with her mom and baby brother, who we met for the first time, that day.




~Poor Puppy~
He's missin' his daddy again, in this pic. Last week he'd been doing a lot better. Still not 100% but better. He always looks so pathetic when Tommy leaves. He's been a little bit of a pistol the last couple of weeks but hopefully he will be on his 100% good behavior soon. :) Last Saturday night my friend Alisha came over to help me give him a bath. Thank goodness she was able to make it. Tommy was out of town and even if he was home, with his stitches, he could not have given him a bath. J was too the point where he smelled so bad, so bad... lets just leave it at that.
~Herbs Galore~
I am so excited that my herbs are doing well and on their way. I went to Home Depot and Meijer on Friday for some new herbs, new long pots and some more soil. I need to make the patio area look nice! It's done now. Everything is aligned and all together. I am so ready for the tomatoes, strawberries and peppers to be ready to be picked.


~North Star Cafe~
Amber and I have been to North Star a couple of times together, in the past year. Tommy and obviously his mom had not been. I was so excited to share the experience with them. We were over on that side of town and needed a place to eat before Vicki hit the road so we drove over and ate out on the patio. While we were there we ran into Rue our Pastor. It was such a beautiful day!





~Beastly~
If you know me at all you know that I love the Disney Movie Beauty and the Beast. I have been secretly hoping that Tim Burton will take it on like he did Alice in Wonderland. For now, I can settle for this. Vanessa H from High School Musical is playing Belle in Beastly. I think it looks good but not great. I will have drag Tommy and have us find out for ourselves.


~Sorry~
Brooke, Audrey and Jill came over Sunday after noon for a little bit, before their nap time. Of course there were two continuous questions the whole time they were here, "Where's your kitty?" and "Why is JaskTon in his cage downstairs?" and "Where is your stairs?". The kitty died almost two years ago and Jill told the girls (back then) that kitty went to go live with Meredith's mom and they still ask every time they come over, as if our answer wasn't fathomable. Jackson was in his cage in the garage to be cautionary cause Tommy wasn't home. Audrey finally stopped asking questions long enough to play a game of Sorry. It was so entertaining to play with the two of them.

~Playing Sorry~
~A-Dub Thinking! Too Cute~

~The Girls! Audrey said, "Too Bright"~

~More Good Eats~
This past week Dad and I went to Johnny Buccelli's together. We went for lunch before we headed over to Archivers. I needed to help him pick out some albums, papers and such for their Hawaii Trip and his Baseball Trip to AZ. It was so much fun to sit with him and shoot the breeze. I got a new pizza and daddy got a hot dog and loved it.

~Tommy & I went to Brio again, for the $2.95 menu. We got dessert this time!~


~We went out with Kelly and E to Celebrate that E got her drivers license! You go girl! Worst service Ever. I could not get crapes by themselves and they serve alcohol to a minor! Hmmm, yeah, meal was comped! I still would not want them to go out of biz over it so I'm not blogging the name of the restaurant but oh my gosh! Done with them. I have never been treated so poorly and never been talked to like I was stupid from a waiter, kitchen manager and chef. I swear by the third man, I thought maybe I was crazy and the words coming out of my mouth were completely different than what my brain thought I was saying! The manager of the restaurant took really good care of us once he found out what was going on. All Meredith wanted were Crapes with some cream cheese on the side! Kelly really stood up for me, made me so happy and Tommy was about to loose it! I'm sure for the staff that they were happier that it was Kelly going off on them and not Tommy. PS - E, proud of you for spitting out your drink and you are right girl, "Entertaining if anything and a story to tell".~
~Amazing Thursday~
Let me start off by thanking my friend Jill! She showered us with some mags that she was done with. Tommy was dying to read the Wine Spectator with the Thomas Keller article. He and I finally looked at the mags in bed, so late, we can say it was Thursday. As I was looking at one of the "food NETWORK" mags, Tommy said, "Too Bad there's no Vogue! It would have been cool to look though it before we meet with Priscilla tomorrow. LOL. There was one at the bottom of the stack.

~We had Coffee and Hot Chocolate with Priscilla on Thurs morning at 10am for a Luxboheme meeting. That's the name of her boutique and we are officially signed on with her to help photograph the entire line, including the new items coming in this month. We are going to do a couple of shoots. We are so excited. She has a suite downtown now but she's moving into an amazing space off Gay soon. The end of May is our first session. It's going to be a blast!~

~After our meeting we went to Sugardaddy's! Their downtown location is open now! I had not been to the other location yet before but Hannah won a "Brownie Making Contest" a couple of years ago and got a behind the scenes look for her reward, "A Day At Sugardaddy's"! So have been excited about going for a while.~

~double chocolate brownie with pecans~
~MY NEW HEADBAND!!! FROM LUXBOHEME!!!~

~5th Friday~
Every month with a "5th Friday" my rents have a party. We were able to go this month. I don't think we have been this year yet and last year we could only go twice. It was fun to hang out, eat and play board games. Before everyone else got there we spent some time with mom and dad and looked at their photos from their Hawaii trip. It was so much fun to recap what they did. After we left my rents we met up with some friends from up north, James and Genevieve. We went out for drinks and desserts at Due Amichi. They are also a wedding photographer couple and we shared many stories throughout the night.

~at mezzo for lunch on fri, duckie~

~tommy took this of me over lunch, i like it~
~us at my rents house for the 5th fri party~
~before opening our gifts they brought us home from hawaii~
~tommy was so happy to get wine!~
~i am so excited about wearing my new wrap when we go to hawaii~
~out at due amichi~

~also, t took his stitches out himself this week. better than paying for another er visit!~

No comments:

Post a Comment