Wednesday, April 21, 2010

~Brownie Time~

My sweet, sweet sister, who accepted my “Relative Friend Request” on facebook by the way (lol), called me not too long ago and said, “I want to come to your house and make brownies with you. We are long overdue.” It made me so happy and want to cry at the same time. This poor girl misses me and I have been so busy that we have not hung out much lately. She and I are planning a Trip to Chicago this summer and we have been so busy planning it that we haven't had any hang out time. In March (for Girls Night) we had a Dove Chocolate Party and bought some of their brownie mix. We made the most amazing brownies! They were almost dark chocolate brownies with dark chocolate morsels. So geewie too because we took them out a few mins early. We enjoyed them very much.

~mixin' it up~

~the box~

~yumm~

~pink gift for hannah, just for fun~

~sunshine mist just for her, just cause i love her~

~on our walk we enjoyed this~

~when we dropped off hannah she invited us in to see her new masterpiece~

While the brownies were baking we looked at my friend Priscilla's website. Tommy and I are teaming up with her for a couple of things so I wanted to share her boutique with Hannah. She loved her site. She is officially obsessed with their "pop tab purses". Pricilla and Tommy had a lunch meeting today and she sent him home with gifts for each of us. She is too kind. Tommy got a tee and I got two necklaces. I can not wait to wear them.




You might recognize the name Luxboheme (Priscilla's Company) because we photographed a few of their events in the past. After Hannah and I ate dessert we went on a mile long walk, came home and planted some marigolds! We had such a great time talking too. It had been too long. Tommy came home in time to drive her home. The three of us had many laughs in the truck, I just can't believe she's 13!!!

~us~

No comments:

Post a Comment