Friday, April 23, 2010

~Where the Wildflowers Are~

~Where the Wildflowers Are~

When I was younger we used to go to Oakland Nursery every year to pick out flowers with my mom for Mothers Day and we'd go home and plant them together. On Marland Drive we had a huge front yard and flower bed along the front of the house. For the last five years we have not planted much because we are both in condos and are not supposed to plant. This year we said forget it, we're doing it. We need some color. I have my garden of herbs and veggies in pots but we went ahead and bought this wildflower bag to throw in the back yard and some other little flowers to plant. So happy that spring is here.



~want and didn't get $39.99~

~looking at the tomatoes that were already started. we decided to get seeds!~
I'll add pix of my herbs later. They are growing like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment