Sunday, August 15, 2010

~13K Dresses and More~

Sunday (the 15th) was a hot day! Thank goodness the photo shoot ended up in the water! :) Tommy and Alisha took a past bride and groom of ours out for a RTD (Rock the Dress Session). They had such a great time getting these shots! I was so excited to see them when he got home, they looked amazing "in camera" and look even cooler now! Here are some of our favorites. You can see the rest here!


Also on Monday I found a little butterfly fluttering around in my garden. I have had tons of little white ones recently but this is the first of it's kind. So beautiful!


Monday was my rents 41st Wedding Anniversary. I made them a card. I wanted to give it to them on Monday but we had an all day Fashion Session for Big Rock Little Rooster. It's a boutique that's located in the Short North; high end wedding dresses and jewelry. They offer, by appointment only, to purchase designer dresses; Vera Wang, Reem Acra, Bliss by Monique Lhuillier, Christos, Kenneth Pool, Badgley Mischka and Romona Keveza. Yea! We had so much fun! Tommy brought Sammy, Alisha and me to assist the shoot! It was so much fun to work with the models and the team of 12! Here are some of our favorites from the shoot! You can see the rest here! Tuesday night we had Girls Night (with guys) at Easton. We have it once a month, since last October. We went to see A League of Their Own on the Outdoor movie screen. Shocking I know, but I have never seen the movie. Always wanted to and always forget when I get to the rental store! Alisha came and we sat at the bar top table at Brio and watched the movie from there, and by watched I mean talked!
Toward the end of the movie Tommy and Alisha's hubby Brian met up with us. They did a Scotch Tasting and laughed at how silly A&I were acting! :)

On Wednesday we got a signed contract to photograph a wedding in Porto Rico! I can not wait to go! We had been really hoping that we got booked and now we are extra excited now that we know we are going!

Wednesday night Tommy and went out for dinner and dessert. We were running errands together and ended up in Westerville and were craving Jimmy Johns. We used to get JJ all the time (when we lived up north) and it even played into his proposal to me in '07!

After JJ we went across the street to Cold Stone. Tommy had never tried it before. He was not impressed but I still love it! I was trying to remember what Jill had when we were there for my birthday. I ended up with the Chocolate Cake Batter with Oreos and Cookie Dough! Yum!

Thursday Alisha and I went to Westerville's downtown shops to go antiquing. I had been looking for another white dress to be photographed in when we got to Hawaii this year. I wanna do another Rock the Dress Shoot but not in my old wedding dress, again. Alisha and I were on a mission. We found a dress but it was too small. We did like a lot of the other items we found like old aprons, books and frames. Afterwards, Alisha and I went to Luxboheme downtown to go shopping. I got a new top! It is the girl version of one of Tommy's Lux tee's.

We went to Polaris to Benihana to eat. I got a gift card for my birthday. We had some amazing sushi. We love it there; their rolls are so good!


After sushi we went to see Inception. Loved it! I didn't have a hard time following it; which was impressive since the movie started at 11:20pm. :) I thought that the actors all did a great job and I liked the way it was directed. The pic is us after the movie. We look so tired!

Friday night Tara and Craig invited us for dinner and a show. We went to The Funny Bone in Dayton, Ohio (about 1 1/5 away). It was mostly the same as our Funny Bone here at a Mall that looked like the perfect 50/50 mix of Easton and Polaris. The tickets were free through Craig's work. We had a lot of fun talking in the car on the way there. We saw a guy named Kim, Mike Baldwin (LOVED HIM!!!!!!) and Jim Short.


On Saturday my mom and I went shopping. While we were in line at JoAnn's we ran into Alisha! Wow! Got to hang out with her three times this week! Sweet! The three of us went over to Subway for lunch. Mom and I got a lot done and found some really good deals.
In the evening Sammy came over to our house to work on a video with Tommy. He took footage from Monday's shoot. So, someone had a chocolate craving while the guys were working on the editing process! By midnight I had a Kit-Kat, Whoppers, Rolo's and Twix in my hands, Yeah, lets just leave it at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment