Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~Somebody, Needs a Holiday~

This Reba song/video came out my Senior year of High School. I have always loved Reba and this was an extra cute song/video to me! I loved the way that it was directed as if Reba had a special touch. It's called Somebody and it's off her 2003 release of Room To Breathe. A couple years later off her album Reba #1's (as a new release) came the song Love Needs a Holiday. I was so happy for her to make a squeal video. I love the second video even more than the first. It's way too funny between the baby, the dog and the neighbors! I am very excited about her new CD coming out in the fall. She just released her first single called Turn On The Radio last month. I know this blog post is kind of Random but I just felt like sharing about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment