Tuesday, August 10, 2010

~I Love Scrappin'~

I wanted to share some of my new Scrapbooking items. I got so spoiled over my birthday. My rents got me a lot of scrap items, my mother - in - law got me a gift card AND I decided to splurge my scrap money in the beginning of the month, of August. I am such a happy, happy camper. I didn't hurt that I founds some Amazing Deals too!

I found a site called www.scrapbuck.com. They have amazing deals (most everything is $1) but there shipping is $7.00. I asked Vicki if she wanted to go in on the shipping and it worked out well. I got some Girl Scout things that I normally "couldn't afford" at $4 or $7 a piece. I also found some cute stickers for my mom's album that I am working on and some Eagle Scout Stickers for Tommy's pages from growing up. Belle too!
I went to Archivers to get some things on a list that I made, items I needed and a few that I just really really wanted. While I was there, in waltzes my daddy. He's working on a album from their Hawaii trip. He told me that he was planning on getting me a gift card and was willing to "walk me to the register". I was so cute. He had the biggest grin on his face. I was so excited to get some paper that I had been gawking at. I was also in desperate need of some more fabric flowers. I use them a lot while scrapping! Also, I love Melody Ross' "Homespun Chic" line! I got the mini album a while back and a few other things for special projects. Daddy bought me the tabs that I have been wanting and recipe cards too! Yea! Thank you Mom and Dad for my special gifts!

Then I got a birthday card in the mail from my mother - in - law. Guess what was in it... a Archivers gift card and a check in case I wanted to get something online. Jill and I walked into Archivers on Friday evening and I fell in love with the new Jubille Line. After four hours of scrapping/thinking about it I said, "I'm getting it!" I am excited to have the NEW Jubilee K&Company Line!!! The whole line, THE WHOLE LINE! Thank You Vicki and Bob! This will be used for a special project.

With the check I got something I had been dying to find. FINALLY found it online! See, I got this paper pack from Archivers last year; it's called Amplify from Sassafrass. I have been waiting to use it for something really special. Although, even though I still don't know what I'm going to use it for I wanted to get some of the embeleshments and such (that matched) before they went out of stock. I finally found all that I needed from another online store called www.scrapgirl.com. Yea!

I also was looking for some Jolee Stickers online and found a woman in New York who helped me out so much. I wanted each one of these for a specific page. They are usually $4 or $5 ea at Archivers and got all of these plus shipping for $7 total! Soooooo happy!

2 comments:

  1. this posting made me smile- I am so glad that you are so happy with all your special treasures!!!
    have fun!
    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will be so pleased to see what i'm working on with my jubilee line... i will bring it to thanksgiving. there will be a blog soon though of a couple of the pages.

    ReplyDelete