Wednesday, November 10, 2010

~Happy Birthday to Jill~

Jill,

The girls and I put together a surprise for you for your birthday. We took some pictures and "Picked out Favorite ones" to show Mommy. On October 26th the the girls and I got home from Day Care, ate and then got them dressed in little fall outfits and we were off to the park. I told them in the truck, what we were doing and they were so excited. "When will mommy get to see them?" I told them that it would be fun to give them to Mommy for her birthday. They both yelled Yeah! They were great listeners while we were shooting and I think they had a lot of fun. I will load them to Facebook and burn you a CD of them too. I hope you enjoy all of them!

Love,

Audrey, Brooke & Meredith












Happy Birthday Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment