Sunday, February 13, 2011

~Happy Valentines Day~

Happy Belated Valentines Day to You

I am so excited about the gift that I made Tommy this year! I took some cardboard, cut them to size, added paper on top, whole punched, added pix and some embellishments and I was good to go. I wanted to share a couple of the pages because I had a lot of fun making it for Tommy! I know that it's already the 24th but I hope everyone enjoyed their Valentines Days! In the morning I gave Tommy his handmade gift and matching card. In the evening we had Bible Study! Tommy went Crazy in the Kitchen; all day long. The last photos are from Study!








Like I said, Tommy was going crazy in the kitchen!!! On Monday he made Grandma's Enchiladas, bread from scratch, a few different Tapas! He had so much fun! The Bible Study group had not been to our house before! We were so excited to entertain them all! We had a great time and everyone LOVED the food! Surprise, surprise!
Here is a group shot of our Study! We are so happy that we have found a group that is so welcoming! We love them all! We are so happy at Quest Church and have truly have found our home. Not only do we have this group but I teach 4/5th Grade Girls and Tommy works the Cafe! Again, Happy Belated Valentines Day! Take Care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment