Sunday, February 13, 2011

~Pampered Chef Fun~

The Pampered Chef business has been treating me well! I have been in for just over 30 Days and I have had 8 classes and sold a lot!!! I am so happy that my friends have been supporting me!!! Along side my commission I have been earning FREE items, from the company, for myself. A couple of them are not in yet but one sure is!

~Andrea & Me~
I got to go to a Conference Downtown at the Columbus Convention Center for The Pampered Chef; on Feburary 5th. I had such a great time and got to see all the new products for the Spring/Summer line! The photo below is the "view" from my seat.
~My Director Kim & Me at the Conference~
I made dinner for Mom last week. We had The Pampered Chef Fajitas! It was the first time I made I used my Deep Covered Baker! It's my favorite product! The meal only took 17 mins in the microwave and tasted soooooo great!
~Jill & Me~
~Yolanda & Me~
One of the Prizes I earned was my choice of FREE Cookware! Tommy and I chose the 12 qt Stockpot! I have also earned a Pampered Chef Mini Purse and $400 to spend on whatever Pampered Chef items I want! I am going to save all my dollars up until April and then splurge! I think I'll have $600 by then! :)

~Alisha & Me~
THANK YOU all for your support. I am so excited about my new business to run along side my Mary Kay. Sad that I didn't get pictures with all my hostess but you know who you are and thank you again. If you would like to order anything for yourself you can check out my website! Make sure to click TOMMY FEISEL as the Host you are ordering under! :) Call for questions!

www.pamperedchef.biz/mfeisel

No comments:

Post a Comment