Thursday, April 21, 2011

~Temptation ~

Temptation - an act that looks appealing to an individual. It is usually used to describe acts with negative connotations and as such, tends to lead a person to regret such actions, for various reasons: legal, social, psychological (including feeling guilt), health, economic, etc. Temptation also describes the coaxing or inducing a person into committing such an act, by manipulation or otherwise of curiosity, desire or fear of loss.

I can not begin to tell you how tempted I was this morning from Zulily came in this morning! They are a 90% a day deal website for Mom, Kid & Baby! I look at them every once in a while for inspiration and items (clothing) for photographing babies! The email read "Dress your lil Tailgate-Infant" and I had to click! Oh my Gosh! How cute are these? :)




Move over Posh Tots, Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment