Sunday, April 3, 2011

~Roller Derby & More~

Tommy and I sure got to try something new this past weekend. We got the opportunity to attend a Roller Derby with my Mom and Dad. I saw Whip It last year and was so excited to see the movie come to life! It was quite an experience! The ladies we not acting like ladies! We had spit, cursing and a bloody nose by the time the game was over! If you have never seen a game before I would say go, just to say you've been. It was a lot of fun to watch and our "Jammer" was amazing and very talented! Don't know what a Jammer is? Read about he game here!
Mom and I at the Derby! We were so excited that "Our Team" won 152 to 96!
This photo of course has us all out of focus and the background sharp as a tack but I still like it. After the Race Mom and I picked up a Program to scrapbook. We really had a great time. After the Derby the four of us went to Mom and Dad's house and had Beer Brotts! They were amazing. We also rented Whip It (on our Beer Run - first one I ever made with Mom) and watched it while we ate. While Mom and I were out Tommy was cooking up more than dinner in the house... Flan! He made it again! I didn't cool in time to eat because we had to leave to go to...
...Shadowbox! That's right we were there for the show Fantasies. It was not my favorite but still good. I loved a few of the skits it's just that Tommy and I didn't feel like we knew any of the music. The next show is "Best Of 2010!". That one will be Fantastic! But it's the last show at the Easton Location! They are moving downtown!
On Sunday Morning I worked in the "Special Blessings" Room at Church. The two children I had really touched my heart. While I was teaching Tommy came in to tell me that his cousin Bert would come to town to golf with him! Of course Tommy was in! In the afternoon Lauren and John came over and we hung out on the patio. I made Cheese Fondue and Tommy made the drinks! We had such a great time talking about their upcoming wedding!
Tommy and I hung out with Mom after Lauren and John left. It was such a great weekend had by all! We have had a busy week so far too. More blogs to come! Enjoy the great weather and have a great rest of your week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment