Wednesday, March 30, 2011

~Snowed Out~

You can barely see the snow in this photo but I promise you that it really was coming down hard. So Daddy invited Me and Tommy to go to the Clippers Vs. Indians Game at Hunnington Park. We knew that it was going to be cold but we never guessed that the snow would start coming down hard enough for the Managers to call the game only in the SECOND INNING! Are you kidding me? "There's No Crying In Baseball!", as Hank would say!

We did enjoy what was thankfully two "long" innings! I was never cold but layered up! That's for sure! We got wristbands and watched the game from the upper deck. We ran into four people that we knew. I was so glad that we got a picture of the three of us! I was just sad that the game ended so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment