Saturday, March 5, 2011

~Jan & Feb Fun~

January Girls Night was so much fun. We all just hung out at the house and talked. Everyone brought something to dip in the Chocolate Fondue Set too. I don't think that we have ever laughed so hard as a group; EVER! We had so much fun. We talked about everything from men, to jobs to pregnancy!
When Daddy got home from Arizona in January he brought us back some gifts from a place called Kick Ass Nuts! He bought me the Nuts and Tommy the Scorpion's Sting Hot Sauce! I tried so hard to keep my peanuts for spcial occasions and not to eat them all right away but by the end of Feburary they were gone. I couldn't handle the habanero favored ones too well but the other three were the perfect amount of "Ass Kickin'" for me!!! LOL!!! Tommy used the Hot Sauce within two weeks of when he got it. He made Deviled Eggs for Bible Study and used it in filling. It was such a treat to get such a great surprise from Daddy.
I was so excited when my 3rd Pampered Chef Prize came in from the Company! Tommy picked the 12 Qt Stock Pot! We got to pick one of any of the open stock pots! Thank you all for your support! I couldn't wait to make my Spicy Chili in it! :) I got the recipe from a Quick Chicken from Scratch book that I got for Christmas! It tuned out really well.
For a little February treat the family went out to eat at a Bistro that Tommy had heard so much about. The food was amazing. The place is called the Black Creek Bistro. I got an amazing burger, Mom got the Chicken Pasta Special and Tommy and Daddy each got one of their Special Sandwiches.
For Girls Night in February we all went out to The Naked Truth at Shadowbox!
~The Chicks!~
~Taken During the Performance~

Tommy surprised me one day by taking me to a Gallery opening at Capital. It was a Edward Weston exhibit. We had such a great time walking around looking at his work. It was so relaxing and Tommy was so excited to see it all because he studied his work in school!



Afterwords we went to the Short North to go Wine Tasting! We had such a great time sitting upstairs, tasting wines and talking. I think we were there over two hours. I did not have the best flight; but it was certainly fun to try new wines. We enjoyed out waiter and the company.

Then we went out for Sushi at Lemongrass! The food was so great; as always. We had so many laughs while we were there. I loved the star roll. I had not had a roll like that before and we will definitely be back to have it again.


When we got home we packed up the Camera and went out to Johnstown and explored. We also packed up the folding chairs, snacks and such but by the time we got out there it was a little too cold to just sit out and be lazy! We only stayed out for about an hour. Here's out favorite shot.


We had a lot of fun adventures in Jan and Feb and can't wait to share about what all we have done in March so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment