Wednesday, January 25, 2012

~Cozy, Cozy Christmas~

Tommy and I had a very Cosy Christmas this year, minus our 11ft tree falling down. We stayed at home this year and my parents over in the afternoon for dinner and presents. Below, the fake tree! 2nd time's a charm I guess!
Christmas Eve we each go to open one gift. Tommy got me an ornament that we had seen in a store while walking around, the week before. I love giraffes and was soooooo excited to hang it.
Christmas Eve Service at Quest was beautiful! I was so fun to get dressed up. We were not planning on going anywhere after service but other congregation members kept asking if we were going to leave the Red Carpet and go out the for the night so we couldn't let them down, we went out for Sushi!
The next morning after stockings, Tommy finished prepping and planing the final details for Christmas Meal. Mom and Dad got there at noon and we opened gifts together. It was so fun to see this look on Daddy's face! I found him a Cleveland Indians Toaster that "prints" Chief Wahoo on the bread! It doesn't get any cooler than that. I am so happy that Jill told me about them.

~Tommy loved his gifts from my rents.~
Mom got a Robe from me for Christmas. A yummy one from Victoria Secret. I knew that she didn't have one and thought she'll either love it or tell me there's a reason why she didn't have one. I took the "risk" and bought it. Oh my, Mom was thrilled. She had been looking for one for a year, one that she would really love for years to come. She opened that box and I am very surprised she didn't jump right in it.

Tommy did such a fantastic job cooking for all of us. The meal was as amazing as it looked! Yum!
My rents looked so cute together at the dinner table. I loved Daddy is his bow-tie and Mom in her matching scarf. Almost 43 years together! Wow, what an example you both are to us! Love you both!
We did so much on the video camera this year that I have few photos to show but that about sums up one of the Coziest Christmases of all! I know it's March now but I hope that you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories and pictures with me! -Valerie

    ReplyDelete