Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Begining of August~

~Ohio State Fair~
Jill asked me and Tommy to go with her (and the girls) to the Ohio State Fair this year because Marvin was going to race his car, on the grounds. We had a good time here. First we went to Kroger to get discounted tickets and ear plugs! Two things we greatly needed, lol. The girls were so excited to see daddy race his car. We all five had eat plugs in while in the tented area. It was so funny seeing each one of each "sign" or going, "what! I can't hear you!" I would tell Brooke something four times in a row, before I remembered she couldn't hear me. At least we all kept our ears safe.

~Audrey in the car~
~Brooke in the car~

~The Girls~

~Brooke & Me~

~Audrey Happy~

~Fish Tongue~

~Audrey Sad~

~Brooke and Audrey both rode Tractors~


~Clippers with Jill~
My dad was not able to go to the Clippers game on Monday evening. He gave me and Jill the tickets to go. Jill had not been to the ball park before. I think she enjoyed it. I love the layout of it. If you have not been yet, it's worth going to a game. They have Bob Evans, Roosters and Good'ol American "Ball Park" food.

~Yes, I took a pic of the bathroom Lockers! You have to admit It's a fun shot.~

~The view from Roosters~

~Good Job, Meredith! I should have gotten a cone as usual. Jill suggested gum, it helped my teeth. Thank goodness b/c I ran into Mark and he would have held the green teeth over my head for at least a year, lol.~

~So Jill and I ran into Kroger for discount Fair tickets on Sunday. When she got her change I grabbed the quarter out of her hand a said, “Kentucky! And it’s a DENVER MINT!” I got the response, “DORK!” Of course when I got home that night I realized that I already had that quarter. Either way I would have given Jill her 25 cents back. J When we went to the Clippers game she got a pic of me with her, “2.5 worth of hotdogs!” from Dime a Dog Night! “My treat, Jill! Save your quarter! I brought 6 nickels!”~


~Me & Jill~


~Star is 25~
After the game I met up with Tommy, Star, Jared, Emerald and Friends for Star's 25th Birthday Dinner at Fado's. The only shot I got of the night was this one, but what better than the ladies of the party.

~Em&Me~


~Meatloaf~
So let's talk about how special Meredith is. Yes, I just talked in third person! So I make a great meatloaf and like it so much, that this time, I made two back to back so that we would just eat meatloaf all week. lol. Can you see anything wrong with this one? So Tommy and I were at Meijer and he asked what meat we have in the fridge/freezer at home... I thought, Oh My Gosh! "We have some at home!!!" That's right! I left the second loaf I baked in the oven!!! Nice mold Meredith!


~Vote~
This morning we got up and voted on the Issue of raising Income taxes in the city. Unfortunately the bill got passed. Oh well. At least we got out and did our part.

~Like my sticker?~

~Me&T So Proud~

~Lady Bug~
We were leaving the house today only to find a Yellow Lady Bug on my Thai Basil. I thought I was great photo op! Tommy said, "You do realize that the lady bug is NOT helping the Basil." Oh well. It's still a cute pic. There are also a couple of random pix at the end.

~Little Lady~

~Thank You Gov. Strickland, You're The Best! Urrggg!~


~The Good Meat Loaf~

No comments:

Post a Comment