Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Birthday w/Tommy~

Tommy and I spent time together on my BirthDAY! We went to Archivers in the morning. They opened an hour early for "make and takes", specials, sales and such. We each made a Free Card and got a Free Paper Pack. I made the Butterfly 8x8 page and T made the Star 8x8 page. Good man!



After Archivers we went to Wendy's. We never eat fast food. It was a treat for me to have my Single Cheeseburger and I tried one of the new Frostys with Nestle's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough inside. Yummy!

After Lunch we went to the park by our house and played Baseball & Tennis. I am not going to say, who won what... :) Later that night (on the 7th) we went out to Brother's. That's a whole other blog entry! Before we left we stopped by Marvin and Jill's House. She got me the cutest card and a bottle of wine for her and I to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment