Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Riley, Hailey & Amber~

This past week I worked with a father and daughter, a family of four and a puppy named Riley. Amber's session was the first session I did on my own without Tommy. I was nervous and so excited at the same time. I think my shots turned out well. Amber and the boys were such good sports. I had so much fun with all three sessions. Check out my New! New Age Foto Work!

~Riley The Wonder Dog~





As Laura would say, "Riley The Wonder Dog! We say that because we 'wonder' why we have him?!" This was a fun shoot! Riley is such a cute little puppy. He was so excited to have a photo shoot that was all about him. We met at Park of Roses in Clintonville. We had such a great time shooting him; playing with his new toys, running down the path and rolling around in the grass. By the end of shoot Riley was ready to go home and nap the rest of the day. Here are some of Riley the Wonder Dog!

~Hailey~





I did a shoot of my friend Mike and his daughter Hailey. She is starting 1st Grade this year. We met at Franklin Park Conservatory. We had so much fun with the session. Hailey got to ride daddy’s back, play jungle jim on daddy, give him big kisses and got to make a couple of puppy faces during the session. You could tell she is daddy’s little girl.

~Amber's Family~





Amber and I have know each other since, I think, third grade. We went to Middle School together and grew up down the street from each other on Marland Drive. Her little boys are so cute. Marco is 4 years old and Hugo is just over 1. Amber and John are expecting again. I wonder if they will have a little girl? We'll see. We had the shoot at a park near our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment