Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Birthday w/Mom&Dad~

Mommy & Daddy took Me & T out for my birthday. Also, T & I took Mommy and Daddy out for their 40th Wedding Annv. Wow! What a night! We went to Brio of course! It's one of our favorite places. They have a $2.95 (full size apps) menu. We surprised M&D by saying... "Turn around! What do you see?" See what is behind daddy? Easton played Grease outside on the big screen. We ate our food and talked and laughed and got to watch one of the best movies ever made. We all sang along and had a blast. After a dinners worth of apps we had the desert sampler! Yummy! We gave M&D an invite for a bread making class for their 40th and I got a Lucky Brand graphic tee! We also ran into Amber!!! It was great to see her again. I just photogrpahed her family of 4 not to long ago but my mom and dad had not seen her in years. Amber and I grew up toghether. What a great night!









No comments:

Post a Comment