Monday, December 28, 2009

~Goodbye 2009~

Goodbye 2009 & Hello 2010! Can you believe that it's here? I think, the thing I will have to adjust to the most is saying "twenty-ten". You can't really say '010 like you do say '09. That's sad because we've had nine years of that. I don't think that I will spend too much time reviewing 2009 because I wrote at lot over the last year (on the blog) and our Christmas letter kind of did a review already. Although, on Facebook there is an application for making a collage of pictures from the ones you have already loaded into albums. My friend Emerald made one and I thought it was so cute. So for the second time ever, I loaded an application onto my page. I am pleased with the end result. I chose for it to look like a bulletin board. Like it? I hope that you had a safe and Happy New Years Eve. Tommy and I started our New Years Eve night at the Kahley's. We exchanged Christmas gifts. I made Hannah an Ornament and a Photo Book. She loved her gifts. After gifts we just hung out with other friends, at there house and of course pigged out on food and played Apples to Apples. Tara made lasagna and a strawberry salad. The ladies had Champagne and we laughed the night away.





Tommy and I made our new years resolutions to make 2010 truly the best year ever; for us, for business and set up for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment