Monday, September 20, 2010

~CMA & BCJ10~

On Friday Tommy and I photographed a Lunchen and Vintage Fashion Show at the Columbus Museum of Art. We were very excited about being chosen to photograph. There were about 90 guests at $95 a plate. We got all decked out and ready to go! We had such a great time. Later I will add pix from the show and a pic of the two of us. The food was great and we really enjoyed the company we sat with.
On Saturday Tommy and I went to Buckeye Country Jam 2010. I think this year was the 15th year that 92.3 WCOL held BCJ and I've only missed one since 8th grade. It was the day that my cousin's got married. This year, we were so happy that we didn't have a wedding and we were able to go. It was held at The Crew Stadium (Soccer) out on the field. We payed for VIP parking and when we got in line they gave us VIP bracelets; which was really cool because we just had general admission. I remember when tickets used to cost 92 cents to go... not anymore. $20 for the floor and $10 for general! Yeah for getting upgraded.
Waiting in line to get in... not for long! :)

Right before the show started...
Jerrod Neiman singing Lover Lover!
Randy Houser singing Out with My Boots On!
Gary Allan (one of my favorite country artists) singing Airplanes!

No comments:

Post a Comment