Tuesday, September 7, 2010

~Nash Wedding and More~

Tuesday (7th) and Wednesday we were really busy with work, although I did see Taylor Swift's new music video "Mine" for the first time. A bad quality of the song was actually leaked online about a month ago. Taylor & Co. found out and made it the first single of the new album and hurried to shoot a video for it. It's really cute! I think it's one of the best she's ever made!

On Thursday evening we got ready for a wedding that we were going to shoot on Friday. While we charged batteries and such Tommy and I played a couple of board games and snacked on gorp that we made for our Sun-Tues Anniversary Vacation to Hocking Hills.

Friday Tommy and I shot a wedding for Kristy and James Nash. They are such a cute couple. We had such a great time with them and the rest of their bridal party. James is Rick Nash's brother. Tommy and I were just saying again tonight that his toast was the best "Best Man's speech" ever. Among all the guests the bride and groom could not stop laughing. Some of the "toast shots" are the funniest site to see. I loved Kristy's hair, veil and dress. She was so beautifully put together! She did a great job picking out her flower girls shoes too. Oh my gosh, they were so cute! I wish I had a "finished" picture of them, to show!










On Saturday Tommy watched to MI football game and I scrap booked. It was such a relaxing day. In the evening we packed for our Annv Vacation! Little did we know about all the drama that was to unfold...

1 comment:

  1. Extremely happy to see the wedding pictures. Photography is the main part I suppose. Was not able to attend my cousin's wedding due to some work assignments. Saw beautiful pictures of wedding venues NYC which were very attractive. Bride and groom were the center of attraction and decorations done were matching the interior too.

    ReplyDelete