Wednesday, September 1, 2010

~Ok! Now, I'm Mad~

So this morning I went outside to water all of my herbs and veggies! That dang Tomato Horn Warms was back; and apparently like other things too! I am so Mad! He ate my jalapeno peppers! Not all of them but one whole plant! That's a fifth of what I have! I am not happy with him at all! Here's my before picture of my precious plant!
Here's my after picture with the dreadful guy! "Poor thing" had no idea what was about to happen to him! Yeah! Tommy "took care" of him!
Here's what's left of one of my Jalapeno Peppers!
Don't worry! Not only was he so kind to leave me 1 1/2 peppers but he also left a crap ton of crap! His freakin' poop looked like Army Grenades just ready to explode! Not Happy!
Ok! I'm done venting now but if another one dares...

2 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

    Now that's funny!!

    Dad Feisel

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope he comes for you next, you'll see, he'll be in your freezer eating the salmon!

    ReplyDelete