Saturday, December 11, 2010

~Thanksgiving Deja Vu & GN~

This past week we had my parents over for dinner to re-create Thanksgiving. Tommy cooked this year for Bob, Vicki, Tommy and myself. He made the Fig Stuffed Pork Tenderloin again with the salad and Caramel Ice Cream! Daddy said that it was the best meal he had ever had; that it beat out a meal he had at a restaurant in 2003! Yeah Baby!
Tommy made the potatos a little different. I loved them even better! Instead of onions he fried some of the extra artichokes we had left. He did such a wonderful job! Yummmmmmmy!

For December's Girls Night we had a White Elephant Party! Oh my goodness was it fun! We had 8 ladies and one baby boy! Boy were his odds great! ;) Tommy made us Baileys Hot Chocolates with Candy Canes to stir and Leah helped me make Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies for everyone! Yummy Holiday Treats!
~Eli loved my Gift~
So my mom started this tradition where she tosses the tissue paper out of the bag and Eli was doing the same thing. Toss, toss, toss... toss! It was so cute!
After White Elephant we played some mini games on the XBox! There is a Party Selection where you can play teams with one round of many games! Here's Valerie and Emily boxing!
~Dec Girls Night~


No comments:

Post a Comment