Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~25 Shuffled Songs~

I got this on Facebook from my friend Emily (who sang as I walked down the aisle) and thought it would be fun to do...

(1) Turn on your MP3 player or music player on your computer.

(2) Go to SHUFFLE songs mode.

(3) Write down the first 25 songs that come up--song title and artist--NO editing/cheating.

Here we go!

1. The Phantom Of The Opera - Andrew Lloyd Webber

2. I Dare You - SHeDAISY

3. Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson (From the movie Juno).

4. Sixteen - No Doubt

5. Angels Among Us (Vocal Remix) - Alabama

6. Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha

7. You'll Think Of Me - Keith Urban

8. My Boyfriend's Back - The Angels

9. Could It Be You (Punk Rock Chick) - Hwood

10. What Kind Of Woman Would I Be - Tammy Cochran

11. Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye

12. Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond

13. Alyssa Lies - Jason Michael Carroll

14. Lift Your Name On High - Vineyard Music

15. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift

16. Over You - Daughtry

17. Heartbreak Hotel (Hex Hector Mix) - Whitney Houston

18. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going - Glee Cast

19. Bible Belt - Travis Tritt

20. Isn't That Everything - Danielle Peck

21. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

22. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas - Gayla Peevey

23. Young Forever - Jay-Z Feat. Mr Hudson

24. Orinoco Flow - Enya

25. Maniac - Michael Sembello

I thought it was funny that Reba McEntire did not pop up in a 25 song remix! Even if I do have 173 Reba songs, I guess that's still out of a total of 5,721! I love that "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" came up because I have been playing that one around the house a lot; while decorating. Thanks Emily for passing this on to me. It was fun to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment