Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~Audrey's Bday & Babysitting~

So Long Story Short: there is this guy that lives in our back yard who buried a lot of stuff in his back yard (our back yard too) last year. Yea! Creepy considering he didn't have any pets, one of the items is the size of a horse and we still can't make out that the tombstones read. So sweet Jill got this for me to hang on the back patio! LOL. So fitting!
For Audrey's birthday Jill, Aunt Stacy, Jess and I went to Costo to pick up an amazing Cake! We all had a joke going that it didn't matter if the girls liked the cake or not, it was really for the adults! LOL.
A-Dub had her Party at the Gahanna Bowling Ally. Audrey, Brooke and all her lil friends had so much fun bowling. The pin in the pic was for everyone to sign. It turned out really cute.


~Aunt Stacy, Jess, Jill and Me~

I got A-Dub two tees. One said, "Looking for Trouble" and the other said, "Tiaras Make You Taller"! Her party was Cars (Disney Pixar) themed. It was hysterical to see her lil face looking at me like, "Didn't you get he memo?" LOL. I baby sat three times that next week and she wore the "LfT" one day to school. :) Made me smile ear to ear.
"That Next Week" while sitting I brought a craft for the girls. Just lil pumpkins that they could color. They had a lot of fun decorating them.
While I was sitting Tommy called me and asked if we had been outside to see the rainbow yet. The girls were so excited. We stood outside for a while just staring at it and of course they asked me questions about it too. There was a double rainbow at some point but we only saw the single, although it went from one end to the other in the sky; so amazing.



The girls asked me to straighten their hair before bed and after their bubble bath; so I did. Audrey looked sooo different with hers done.


Later that week Tommy and I went with them Trick or Treating. That Blog is to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment