Saturday, October 2, 2010

~Hawaii - Lazy, As Usual~

Lazy, As Usual my butt! We are always up to something! So Friday morning we woke up, got ready and went to the little plaza by the condo for breakfast. It was right next to Sushi place we ate the night before. We sat outside and enjoyed each others company!

Yum! Bacon, Lettuce (that I took off), Tomato, Egg and Avocado Bagel. I added Tommy's coffee in the pic of the shot! No! I did not start drinking coffee this week!
We went out after breakfast to go walk some beaches. Why walk one when you can walk many?!

While driving around and walking beaches we came across a tent of a family selling fruit and such. We got some avocado and mangos.
While we were scoping out the beach where Christine and Bryan were going to get married... we saw another wedding going on. That will be them, in two days!
At another one of the beaches we walked around. Beautiful.
On the way to one of the beaches we came across this garage door. Had to get my pic in front of it!
Tommy and I went to the grocery store and got some food for the week. While we were there we got some REALLY FRESH tuna and Tommy made...
...this!!! I loved his presentation. We also found the Maui Blanc that we love so much from the Maui Winery. At home we can get it at Kobe for$32. Here = $7.99! Oh my Gosh!
After lunch we drove over to where we stayed on our honeymoon; the Hyatt. We went to the swim up bar, walked around, swam in the pool for a while and sat out by the beach. It brought back so many memories! It was the perfect idea to go back for a day.

My Honeymoon drink was a Strawberry Daiquiri. I had to order one while we were there.
After sitting by the pool and going for a dip we decided to lay in one of the hammocks and watch the sun go down. I could get used to that! It was so amazing! We had such a great time; so relaxing!




A little later we went to a Street Festival that someone told us about. It was a get together for the Locals. I must say we might have been the only out of townees there. They roped off their Main street and had a band playing at either end. The streets were lined with shops open late, tents of food and jewelry and many many people. It was kind of like Gallery Hop.
We got a pizza to split (from one of the tents) and sat and watched a band play. They were called The Awakening; a Christian Band. We sat for a while then walked the streets.
This is just too funny. So on the drive home to the condo we slow down as Tommy says to me, "That's my cousin!!!". I was like, "What???". Sure enough Alisha work down the street from where we are staying. She is one of Aunt Laurie's (Bob's sister's) daughters. Too Funny. We rolled down the window and Tommy said, "Alisha! I'm your Cousin!" You should have seen her face! LOL. Small Island! The next night we had dinner with Aunt Laurie and Alisha's sister Aja.

The Next Blog will be about snorkeling, checking out Christine and Brian's Resort and meeting up with Aunt Laurie and cousin Aja.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog. It is almost as good as being there with you. I am so happy for you.

    Love you both bunches - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ditto" from the "other mom"
    love you both bunchies-mom

    ReplyDelete