Saturday, February 20, 2010

~Bring It On, Again~

Once again, what a Sunday! Today we had two more sessions for New Age Foto. Bob at Vicki left around noon and at 2pm we had Stephanie's Session. By 11am Alisha was already done with Carolyn. Double duty.

The first set of pictures are of Carolyn. She attends Centennial where my dad used to teach. Alisha took her down town and had some fun. It was nice that Carolyn brought a friend because she was able to help out! ;) I think the three ladies had a lot of fun. Here's what we got!







Then we (Tommy&I) photographed Stephanie who I graduated with (from Centennial). She did a Modeling Session. We also went down town and of course had many outfit changes. She and I had a lot of fun talking, reminiscing and of course shooting. Here are our favorites!








~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment