Saturday, February 20, 2010

~I Scream, You Scream...~

I Scream, You Scream, we all Scream for Cuisinart Ice Cream! Yep you heard it! We now have a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. Tommy's Uncle Dan has the same one. Long story short I was going to earn one one (two years ago) for the Mary Kay Quarterly Awards and came close but did not meet my goal. Ever since then Tommy and I have been trying to find one less expensive. We never thought that we would get the higher end Cuisinart but while we were at Easton today, Tommy and I split up after lunch and he went into Sur Le Table. Of course they had a floor model on Clarence and it was missing two parts. Tommy asked if the parts would be easy to find, maybe online? Well the Manager said, "No don't worry. I have on brand new in box, in the back. You can buy that one!" Yes, you and I are thinking the same thing.. I would want the Clarence price. Well, guess what! It rang up at the same price, $150 off! Yeah. So as I am writing this portion of the blog, I hear, in the kitchen the sound of it working away! While it's working I will share...

Around 12:30 this afternoon (Friday) Tommy asked me what was for lunch. I of course was not able to answer right away but I had just woken up! Yep! Just woke up! (I love you Jill! Do you still love me?) I said to him, I am not sure and he asked if we could take a 1/2 day (whole day to me) and just be together. Who would ever say no to that?! We went to Easton to go to Smith and Wolinsky's because they were having a Wine Tasting Week, "10 Wines for $10"! Of course we forgot about making reservations when we got the flying in the mail last week but we tried anyway. NOPE! Then we went off to Ocean Club and they are not open for lunch. So NOPE! THEN we walked over to Brio and remembered (on the way over there) that from 3-6pm it's the $2.95 menu. Finally a place to eat but we had to wait till 3! So he went to William and Sonoma and I went to Baby Gap, V.S. and Francesca's Collections. We met up at 3pm and had lunch at the Bar. We sat next to a couple (5 months prego), talked and gave them our card. The bar tender has a 2 year old and a 6 year old and she asked for our card. Did I mention in Baby Gap I ran into a mom and grandma with a 5 day old baby girl, name Marley and gave her my card too. Great day for meeting people. After lunch Tommy went back to a store where the woman helping him shop said she was getting married and needed a photographer still. What do you think? Yep! Tommy gave her his card. I went to Archivers and got some scrap booking stuff for Hannah (13th Bday) and Trader Joe's for some flowers!
Ding! Ice Cream's Done! Ok, so some real time went by in between but here we go!




Vanilla, Peppermint, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Girl Scout Thin Mints! Yumm! Could not have been possible without my little friend Bethany delivering us our G.S. Cookies yesterday.
Yep! It tasted just as good as it looks! I Scream, You Scream... We all Scream for Ice Cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment