Monday, February 15, 2010

~Girls Night, w/the Guys~

This girls night was a little different! ~~We had Boys with us!~~ Lol! Arielle's boyfriend came in to town from Cali so we went out to eat at Brio. Alisha and Brian met us up for the dinner part, we forgot to get a picture. The six of us sat at a round table in the back and chowed down on great food. I had the lobster bisque and split the Lemon Chicken with Alisha. Yum! After dinner and before the movie; Arielle, David, Tommy and Myself all went to Bar Louie for a few and hung out. The movie was great! We went to see Valentine's Day! I could not wait to see it. We all four laughed a lot. I still can't get over the cast! It had soooooo many A-Listers! We had such a great time and really enjoyed meeting David.

After we got home I stayed up and scrap booked for a little while. We didn't get home til around 11:30 but I just wasn't tired. I guess I was so awake from all the laughing at the movie! lol. Anywho, I made two scrapbook pages. The first image is of my "inspiration" and the other two are what I came up with. Page 1 is from when Ako, Tim and Aila came over for dinner and Page 2 is of Valentine's Day (not the movie)! Lol! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment