Saturday, February 20, 2010

~Jackson & Visiting Amber~

Jackson! Oh, Jackson! He's was being too cute yesterday. He sat in my door way whining and Tommy came out of his office to tell him to leave me alone and this is what I got...


Tommy and I went over to Amber's tonight to take her some food, sort some clothes and of course visit. While Amber was eating her French Onion Soup we took turns holding the baby!!! He has grown. He is 11lbs now! Marco and Hugo came home while we were there. We had some pizza and attempted to play a little but they wanted mommy. Totally acceptable! :) I love these next four pictures...




So we had a good day. Got lots of work done. It's 9:00pm now and Tommy will probably work for another couple of hours. My task at hand... take down the Christmas Tree. Yes it's still up but hopefully before 03.03.10 it will be down, a.k.a. Midnight tonight! At least most of the ornaments and all of the decorations. We'll see! I'll keep ya posted!

Tomorrow E will be here. She's our intern and helps out a great deal. We will work on some projects and do some brain storming together. Can't wait to see her. We missed her so much last week when we were in Cincinnati.

No comments:

Post a Comment