Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~Horse Therapy~

So Audrey goes to Horse Therapy on Monday nights and Jill needed me to take her on the 28th. I had so much fun with her in the car on the way there. She was asking me so many questions. It all started when I walked in the door and both girls yelled, "Mommy" then "Oh Mer-da". It was cute. "Where's Mommy?" When we were in the car it was, "Why is Tommy at work? Where is daddy going to day? Where are we going after this? Why did daddy need new clothes?" Oh my goodness.

~Do you think you can get up there on your own? No?~

~Pet him!~
How many instructors does it take to get A-Dub to hold on the reins. It took two laps around the barn for her to listen to what they were saying. Kind of a little funny because she knew what she was doing/supposed to be doing! On the way out I got on the other side of the fence to get some shots of her. She instantly started giggling, surprise surprise! After that I jumped ahead of her to get a couple more pix. She didn't want to hold my hand anyway, so why not! :) "On the way home Audrey told Tommy on the phone that he needed to come home to her house and not his! NOW!" He was on his way home from Norwalk to Columbus. Too funny! Also, she asked where daddy was. I said he went shopping to buy new clothes and when she walked in the house, "Daddy what happened to you clothes?" That was EXTRA FUNNY because he changed from the time we left the house to the time i dropped her off. All in all, good time and can't wait to take her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment