Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~Lux May Session~

In case you missed it! We have been shooting for www.luxboheme.com!!! Who am I kidding? You know what's going on! Here are some of our favorites from the May shoot! We just shot round two today! The "June Shoot". I was loaded in tons of Armani this morning! So honored! :) Can't wait for you to see what else is to come! VIP Party is also coming up at the end of this month! Below are some of my favorite items I got for Modeling for the session! :)

Models: Me, My friend Emily F. from High School (who also sang as I walked down the aisle at our wedding), Emily B.H. whos wedding we photographed last year, Tommy's friend Amy (who was in Photo Ill at Kent State and Alex who is Amy's boy friend and went to High School with me and Emily! It was a fun time. Plus Tommy photographed and E and Clarissa assisted. C and Tommy and Amy were in Photo Ill and E I have known since she was 3 weeks old! :) Like I said, "It was a good time!"






3 comments:

  1. cool shoot. the one photo of you looks like the rhino is sniffing your crack. lol. the shoot looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hillarious!

    Your photographer should pay more attention to the background!

    ReplyDelete