Thursday, September 10, 2009

~Feisel Cookin' (Sept-Oct)~

~The Start of the Bagel's~

~Later~
~Finished Product~

~Batter and Draining the Lemon Chicken~

~Lemon Chicken, Red Peppers and Greens~

~Succotash~

~Cilantro Dressing for Sweet Potatoes~

~Five sautéed Onion & Sour Cream Pizza's~

~Spicy Kung Pow Shrimp~

~New Three Cheese Lasagna~

I hope you all enjoyed these pictures as much as we enjoyed eating the new recipees I made. Oh, wait, that is probably not possible! lol. Everything was sooo amazing. I could not pick at favorite, if it was my job. Tommy thinks the Lemon Chicken, Red Peppers and Greens was the best chicken he had EVER had. He's so sweet. :) Most of the recipees are from the October Rachel Ray Magazine. One is from the Taste of Home Mag. Sorry, if you are hungry now! I love Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment