Thursday, September 10, 2009

~Girls Night~

GIRLS NIGHT
I had a Surprise Bridal Shower for my friend Amber. I got her "there" by saying we were going to the movies, her choice. She picked
Time Traveler's Wife. Apparently men don't want to see this movie! lol. So I told her after we got to the shower that we should still see the movie some time. We each told our friends to come out for Girls Night and Bethany suggested Taco Night before hand. Here we are Taco / Movie Night!!! We had such a blast. We had to do rounds at the dinner table because we had so many girls. Not all the "taco" girls were able to go to the movie but we had so much fun dishin'! Plus, there were some girls that couldn't make it to dinner but met us up at the movies. I totally for got to get a pix of all of us at the house but we got one at Movie Theatre (Tracy MIA)! :(

~The Girls~

~Stock Photo, but still! Taco's!!!~
~Movie Poster~
Time Traveler's Wife was really good. I love, love, love Rachel McAdams! We will not all admit it but we all cried at least once during the movie. All of us cried at the end. I don't think any of the girls (in the group) had read the book. I am sure that the movie was not as GREAT as the book but I didn't read it, so I had nothing to compare... go see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment