Thursday, September 10, 2009

~Operation Christmas Child~

I've said it before and I will say it again. Operation Christmas Child is the way to go. It is a project that is so close to my heart. Watch this video of Matthew West and Amy Grant sing about Giving THIS Christmas Away! I know that it will touch your heart. I have been making OCC Shoe boxes for as long as I can remember. It is cool that this year they OCC teamed up with The Veggie Tales to promote. I went to Staples and Office Max and bought all the 1 cent and 25 cent school and art supplies that I could and then went to Mejier and got some of the "summer toys" on clearance. This is a way to make an inexpensive shoe box if money is tight right now.

Ask me what you can do to help if you can not make a whole shoe box this year. I will be taking the boxes and dropping them off at our church on the first weekend of November. Click below the video for Matthew and Amy!



Click HERE for more information.

This foundation is really close to my heart. Please, if you can, take part.

No comments:

Post a Comment