Sunday, January 3, 2010

~Aila's Christmas Video~

Tommy and I work with a friend of ours named Alisha. we have become good friends with Alisha's dad, Tim, and his wife Ako. They have a little girl named Aila Lin. Tommy and I have babysat for Alia a couple of times. She has brought such joy to our lives. Tim is always making new videos of Alia. He is amazing at editing them. He showed me a new one, yesterday, of Alia and her 1st Christmas! It's so cute, I wanted to share it with the whole world. Bobby my brother - in - law got me video editing software for Christmas. I took a lot of video of Alia yesterday at Akossage to play with. I am going to try to make a video of her myself. Here are a couple of pictures and the video Tim made. If you live in Columbus you must check out Akossage! Wow!



No comments:

Post a Comment