Wednesday, January 27, 2010

~January at Random~

I cooked a special treat for Tommy on Tuesday. I saw on Rachel Ray (of course) some Mac 'n' Cheese Stuffed Peppers! They were supposed to be served as an appitizer, a lot of little ones but I went the other route, two big Peppers. They are different kinds because I figured he would want a hotter one.
I could not believe it! Tommy and I were driving down 161 and he yelled, "ALASKA!" Wow! I texted Jill right way, "Alaska! Ha!" She and I are on a race for license plates. We also do a scavenger hunt of random things to look for in Columbus and while traveling. Sometimes our interpretations turn out so funny. She texted me back, "We need to start another Scavenger Hunt" and I wrote "Lets make item number one, 1. An Alaska License Plate". We had a big laugh over it.

Last Wed morning I helped Amber put away baby clothes at her house to get really organized for her newborn and when I opened one of the drawers I yelled, "Soooooo Cute!" She said, "Take it!" I insisted "No" and she insisted "Yes"! Hello Feisel Baby! You WILL be obsessed just like your Mama and Grandpa!


I have been so impressed with how people have come together for Amber and the boys. The calendar (to sign up volunteer) alone is a cool thing. We've gotten a ton of Donations in for the Action Benefit (almost $4,000 worth), tons of baby items (she's officially covered), Money is flowing in to The Amber Marinello Family Fund and The Give Forward Site, Many fun items have been donated to Amber (for her to take time to relax) and More. I am so very impressed. I will keep you posted on when she has the baby! :) I will also keep ya posted on the Benefit date. We are thinking the 18th or 25th of April!

On Thursday night Tommy and I went to Marvin and Jill's for dinner. Can you believe WE forgot to take a picture. I don't mean we as in Me&T, I mean we as in Me&Jill! lol. Oh well. Either way my tummy was full to prove it. They had us over for dinner and Jill made a Lasagna! It was so yummy! (You go Girl)! I ended up having more than I needed to. ;) The girls were so happy to see us and that made us so happy! After dinner we talked and pushed the girls on the swings in the basement. After we put the girls to be we visited a little more. Jill made yummy cookies too. Oatmeal! she and I have both been craving oatmeal! It was so great to see the four of them. It had felt like forever! We miss them, not living next door anymore! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment