Sunday, January 17, 2010

~Sunday, A Day of Rest~

Tommy took me to go see Sherlock Holmes on Sunday after we ate sushi at Edamame. I was really tired at both places. I think things were finally starting to register. I cried twice at dinner and drifted off to sleep in the movie a couple of times. Even though I do love Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law and Amy Adams. It was fun to watch them acting on the screen although the movie was not as good as I thought it would be. The ending was not that great. We stopped at Hallmark and Archivers before the movie and after we ate. I got to get an over sized thank you card (12x18 inches) for a someone so deserving and a mini album for a friend. After the movie we went home and Tommy finished making a sesame seed and poppy seed flat bread pizza with basil, portobella mushrooms and goat cheese. Wow! It was so amazing! We watched some F-R-I-E-N-D-S (part of Season One) and American Idol from last Wednesday. Although my mind was going a mile a minute for the last 6 days... my mind was finally able to move as low as a snail. Weird to say that, but true. It was sad but kind of nice to be zoned out and not think about much for a full 14 hours. Tomorrow will be baby Kaleb's Calling Hours, Tuesday his funeral and John's on Wednesday. My guess is it will be a little while before I blog again. For now, I'm signing off... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment