Thursday, January 28, 2010

~Chicken and 500 Days~

I was really tired by the time I got home on Saturday. I think some things finally hit me, again. I tried to nap and could not but I also could not function really well either, being awake. Tommy asked if I had plans to make dinner. Of course I did but he said he would cook and I said, "Yes!" so fast that he was like, "Yeah you're tired if you have a new recipe, already went shopping for it and don't feel like making it!" He made us Kung Pao Chicken! One of his favorite things to make us. Once again, so good! He also made a new kind of Miso Soup. It had seaweed wrap in it along with toasted tofu and some chicken broth. We watched 500 Days of Summer while we ate. Such a great movie! A nice Saturday night!


Amber had a "Sleep over" with the kids and her friend Amy and Amy's kids too. She had fun. I think it was a great idea on Amy's part! When Tommy and I woke up on Sunday we started on the house. It's 4:30 now and we're almost done for the day. It had been neglected for a while due to all that has been going on. While cleaning we had THREE SURPRISE drop offs, baskets for the benefit, baby items and a present to deliver to Amber. We are going over tomorrow at noon to drop off the truck full of times we have. Including what came today, we are going to have to take separate cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment