Thursday, January 28, 2010

~More Random Fun~

Hello New Shoes! I am so excited about these shoes. They are Steve Madden. Our Easton Location is going out of business. Sad but sooooo good. They were $109.00 pair of shoes for 15 bucks. They will officially close on the 29th of Jan. Everything in the store (what was left) was $15!

Yummy Sushi! Surprise, Surprise... Tommy and I went out for some sushi last week. We tried two new rolls. They were very good and very spicy. We also had the Tuna for an app! Yum! I think we are officially regulars!

I went Scrapbookin' with Jill and Megan last night! We had so much fun! Megan worked on a N.C. Beach Vacation, Jill worked on Birthdays and such for her girls and I worked on KSU Album and family vacations ('91, '95, '96 and ''99). Maybe we had a little bit too much fun because by 10pm we got our second wind and we were so giggly that Jill asked if we thought anyone else thought we were tipsy or drunk. We did have a lot of caffeine but still. lol.


This morning (Sat) I went to Amber's house to visit and help with organizing some baby things. She has has so much donated that she did not really know what all she has gotten so far and where people had put everything! lol. I helped! My friend Cara donated over 250 newborn diapers and 750 wipes. After I emptied the diapers out of the box and put it down Hugo got in the box and played "Peek 'a' Boo" with us. It was so cute!


After Amber's I went to Church to drop off some things, went to Bethany's to pick up some Mk Product, headed to Mom's to grab some lunch (toast and out the door again) then went to Easton at 1:30pm to meet up with Shannon. I was able to get some "banking" questions (and such) answered from her and it relieved a lot of stress. She also brought a truck full (literally) of EVERYTHING ELSE ON AMBER'S LIST, EVERYTHING that she needed. I am going tomorrow with Tommy to take it all to her and help her put it away! If Tommy had gone with me to meet Shannon, one of us would have had to of walked home! :)

~end~

No comments:

Post a Comment