Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~Massage, Pizza & Pets~

Tommy and I have had a long couple of weeks, obviously. Ako offered me a message for Monday. It was so amazing. She is so very, very talented. I had not had a full body massage since 2005. Wow was I over due. She also gave me a facial. Loved it! Akosage is located on Reed Rd over by Centennial High. Guess what else is over there? There’s a Pet Store and Flying Pizza. After Tommy picked me up from my massage we went over to get a slice at Flying Pizza, across the street from Centennial. We used to go over there all the time; Jr. Sr. Year! Pizza was just as good as I remembered it to be. Yum! If you have not been before and you’re over in the area, stop in! After pizza and a coke we went down a block to the Pet Store where we sort of got Jackson. If you have not heard THAT STORY yet, just ask me sometime. I don’t have an hour to type! Lol. We found Jackson a Sister (according to me) and a Wife (according to Tommy). She is a white, and little bit of tan, American Bull Dog like Jackson. She was so very docile and so happy to see us, of course. No! We didn’t take her home but we kind of wanted to. Even after they put her back, as we got out other dogs, she jumped at us every time we walked by, while others just went back to sleep. Lol. When we got home Jackson went nuts over our coats and such. He was sniffin like crazy! Here are some pix from our lil afternoon out.

~Go Sometime! :) ~

~Tommy loved this Puppy~

~The little one I've been talking about!~

~My future love! He slept on my chest for a long time~

~This baby would be around 150 lbs. I don't think so!~

~AWWWWWWWWWWW~

~She wants to play again! :) ~

~This turtle has been in the Pet Store for 5 years. He has a balloon taped to him so that as he wandered though the store the owners could still find him at all times~

No comments:

Post a Comment