Wednesday, May 4, 2011

~The Most Wonderful Day~

Last week Mom and I had a great day off together. The first stop we made was to La Chatelaine Bakery. I had not been in a couple of years. We had the best time talking about The Queen and the Royal Wedding too.
We split a wonderful Salmon, Capers and Parsley Omelet!

It was wonderful to be back!
While we were sitting, eating, we looked out the window and saw a Wholefoods Market. We thought it might be fun to go because neither of us had ever been before. Lots of my friends talk about it. We got some Smoked Salt for Tommy and some cheese for Dad.
Then we went to Giant Eagle's Market Place! "At Market District®, we spend our days bringing in exciting fare from all over the globe (including traditional and local favorites). Discover the many pleasures and possibilities of food — from the freshest domestic and imported produce, seafood and fresh-cut meats to more than 400 artisan cheeses, a world of food awaits you every day.". They have three locations in PA and now one in Ohio!!! Look what we found on display!
Uncle Brian's book! This Licence Plate... I had to get a picture of it. Too funny!
Then Mom and I went to Mozart's to pick up sweets for Clients for the week. While we were there we had to get something for ourselves of course!


Happy Belated Mother's Day Mom! I Love You! I Had The Best Day!

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you had such a fabulous day with your Mom! How fun and happy!!! I love the pics!

    Blessings,
    Valerie Middleton

    ReplyDelete