Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~Puerto Rico - The Wedding~

I have been waiting to post this blog because I wanted to include the finished images from the wedding but we are behind right now and they are still not complete. I can still share my, few, photos and stories and move on to what will be the next blog after this one... ~A Day with Friends~!

The Bride and Groom, and many others worried about the weather for the day of the wedding. It did rain a lot but it kind of rained at all the right moments. Bec and Eric saw each other before we ceremony and of course we captured that! I cried! It was the most beautiful moment when Eric turned around, His Face! Awww! While we wrapped up photographing them in the garden of the Resort it started to rain. I ran and got the truck, off-roaded it to the entrance to the garden and they hopped in. We spend the next 20 mins of pooring down rain under the covered porch of the Check in Building. Tommy got some great shots there using his Camera Rain Coat!
Before the wedding was to start the rain stopped and the sun came out! The wedding was beautiful. They had a long outdoor ceremony like we did. Where they stood on the beach was only 10 yards away from the outdoor reception. The reception was at the rooftop covered Resorts Bar/Restaurant right on the beach. Remember how I said it rained at the right times? Well it rained the entire night but we were covered and had the rain poring all around us; no matter where you were through out the night. I thought it was beautiful!
~I still have my flower from my seat; I pressed it!~
I was sad that Tommy did not have time to get in this photo but this is of Mark, Jessie, Me, Evelyn and Adrian. We had such a great time spending time with all of them at La Finca!!!
~Nina&Me~
~Nef&Tommy~
I don't think that the dance floor was ever empty! Everyone had a such a great time at the reception. We sat next to a wonderful couple (friend of the families) and really enjoyed the food. I had ANOTHER version of the Monfongo and it was ever better than the last.

After the reception a lot of the "Southfield'ers" went to the 24 hour pool at the resort and hung out. Of course the wives and hubby's could come! :) I was sad that we didn't get a group photo of everyone but here is some of the MI crew! We were the ones that stayed til the end! Aka "the 8 that didn't have a flight in the morning!".
I wanted a photo of me and T but didn't realize until much too late that I was standing on the chair block and Tommy was not. I think this photo looks so odd. I am defiantly not that tall but hey, New Suit!
P.S. When you choose to purchase a condo that stands right next to the 24 hour pool, you have not right to complain that we are being too loud! One, we were just talking and not that loudly and Two, don't purchase a condo that stands next to the 24 hour pool!!! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment